Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

America's Army game shutting down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

America's Army game shutting down Empty
PostSubject: America's Army game shutting down   America's Army game shutting down I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 9:06 am

I just saw the news that the game is shutting down. I honestly had no idea it was still up. I remember downloading it a few years ago to check it out for old times sake, but all the servers seemed empty (or I was doing it wrong lol).

I had to do a little bit of googling before I was able to find this website, so I'm not sure how many people will find it again.
But I hope everyone is doing great!

Also, I'm wondering if anyone is still playing any games. In the little spare time I have, I like to mostly play Rainbow Six Siege and Rocket League.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Ikarus

Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: America's Army game shutting down   America's Army game shutting down I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2023 10:55 pm

I've had this forum bookmarked for years, but never login.

RIP AA

Miss you Quietus peeps!
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: America's Army game shutting down   America's Army game shutting down I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 11:30 pm

Hey Ikarus! Long time. Hope you're doing well.

I actually watched a video on YouTube today from AA 2.5 on Pipeline and found out that there's a still an AA community keeping the game alive on private servers. They're playing version 2.5, which was the best one, if I remember correctly.
If I have some time this week, I think I'll download it and check it out just to walk around Bridge Crossing and Pipeline again for old time's sake.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America's Army game shutting down   America's Army game shutting down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America's Army game shutting down
Page 1 of 1