Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time!

Go down 
+5
Ikarus
Ever
Saint
Zero
echotech
9 posters
AuthorMessage
echotech

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 10:53 am

I was messing around with GTA Online and saw that someone stole the Quietus crew name. Thought I'd google us and see if the forum still existed.

What's everyone playing these days?
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:53 am

Hi Echo

Great hearing from you again, dude! I hope you're doing well!

Not many people around here anymore. I pop in every now and then to see if someone has checked in.

I play some Rocket League whenever I have some time. Most fun game I've played in a long time. But I don't really game that much anymore. Last 'big' game I played was Watch Dogs, which was basically GTA with hackers.

How are you doing? What are you playing besides GTA?
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
echotech

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:58 am

I'm doing pretty well. I don't game too much either now. I'm married with 3 year old twin boys so they take up all my time.

I have an Xbox one and I pretty much cycle through all the aaa titles. There is a pretty sweet game trading site called 99gamers.com so it doesn't cost too much. I'm playing fallout 4 now.

Rocket league looks super fun. What else have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Awesome to hear! Sounds like you're doing great!

I moved to Memphis about 3 years ago. I'm married and have a 1 year old boy, so I'm pretty much in the same boat as you when it comes to time.

I've also played some of the big games in the last years, like Wolfenstein, Assassin's Creed and FIFA. And whenever I get time to play online, I play games with quick rounds like Rocket League and Depth.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:42 am

hey lovers
Back to top Go down
Ever

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Hey
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 5:55 am

squeaky what are you doing with your life. i'm the only one that reads the forums.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Negatory!
Back to top Go down
Ever

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 10:26 pm

I am in the Pharmaceutical realm working on neuroscience related stuff. How about yourself and you as well Roberto? I maybe in TN next year for a conference
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 10:24 am

I just got a random email from this forum. Surprised it still exists! Would be interesting to go back and look through the treasure trove of posts here, I bet there was some cringy ass posts! I hope all is well, the Quietus years seem like a lifetime ago.
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 10:44 am

I got the same e-mail. Craziness!
You still in Hell Rio, Legionnaire?
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 11:40 am

Haha I'm just impressed I still remembered my password on the first try. Login name wasn't too tough fortunately 😁

Is America's army still a game?
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 11:48 am

I'm sure it is...still need soldiers in the war against Communism!
Maybe it's been long enough that Recon is the most popular map now.
Back to top Go down
Medicus

Medicus

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 6:07 pm

Wow... had completely forgotten about this site until the email came like ya'll. How everyone is doing well. Guessing not a lot of gaming going on. Haven't found anything that compared to the times we had in AA. Good to see you both are doing well.
Medi
Back to top Go down
http://teamunitas.com
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 12:28 am

Hey hey! Long time! What are you up to these days? Yeah I knew it was a lot of fun back in the day, but I didn't realize at the time that it was some of the most fun ever ha. Would be great to try and play again but now I have so many commitments these days. Good to hear from you, I hope all has been good over the years.
Back to top Go down
Medicus

Medicus

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:10 pm

Hey Legionnaire! Good to hear from you. Thought are right, time to play never quite comes along. I'm an Associate Dean in a private, for-profit college. Left the state university system about 8 years ago and have been working private schools since. Still work at the hospital occassionally as a supervisor for the weekends to keep hands on patient care. My ER days are gone, and this is the first time I've been glad to miss a pandemic. Ebola, Swine Flu, etc. were enough for me. What are you up to now?
Back to top Go down
http://teamunitas.com
busteddotcom

busteddotcom

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 9:23 pm

Wow, just saw the email. What a trip, hope everyone's doing well.
Back to top Go down
Auctoris

Auctoris

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 7:45 pm

Oh hi!
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 9:01 am

Wow! I just found this forum again! What a trip!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time!   Long time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time!
Page 1 of 1