Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Just finished this game, and I think it's the best FPS I've played so far. It starts off 5 years or so after the first Modern Warfare, and the story kind of continues... But you don't have to play the first one to be able to follow. It's just more fun because then you have kind of a 'history' with the characters.

I really had a lot of fun playing this game. It's been a while since I enjoyed a game so much. I'm actually considering playing the whole game again from the start (which I normally never do).

This game just has everything I want in an action game... Realistic battlegrounds.... They take the war to your own backyard. Modern weapons... Snipers with thermal scopes. Good gameplay... And a decent story to finish it off.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm

i played the 2nd half of the game for some reason but it was pretty awesome. i had to play that one level you kill civilians specifically...it lived up to my expectations about it...i was pleased.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:45 am

Yeah, that airport scene was pretty freaky! Your character is under-cover with a Russian gangster while they execute a terrorist attack on the airport, so you have to shoot innocent civilians that are unarmed and scared. It was a pretty intense level. At the start of the game they ask you if you're easily offended. And if you are, they cut that level out of the game. They probably did that out of legal reasons or something...
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:50 am

Saint wrote:
Yeah, that airport scene was pretty freaky! Your character is under-cover with a Russian gangster while they execute a terrorist attack on the airport, so you have to shoot innocent civilians that are unarmed and scared. It was a pretty intense level. At the start of the game they ask you if you're easily offended. And if you are, they cut that level out of the game. They probably did that out of legal reasons or something...

it caused a fairly big fuss in the states about it. the devs went on camera and were defending it and said "you know you don't have to do that mission. you can complete the entire game without having to do it" lol. that mission is the main reason why i wanted to play the game...
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Oh, I didn't hear anything about that. But I know how those game-haters think by now, and figured that this level wouldn't go well with them... Sad people, they are.
Back to top Go down
Rusty05

Rusty05

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:05 am

Activision Fired the lead developers of IW without royalties lol,and MW2 PC SP is good,but MP blows, cant go 5 games without playing with a hacker no thanks to IWnet. Oh and HI!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 am

Rusty05 wrote:
Activision Fired the lead developers of IW without royalties lol,and MW2 PC SP is good,but MP blows, cant go 5 games without playing with a hacker no thanks to IWnet. Oh and HI!

activision are pricks..heeeeyyyy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1