Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Personally, I think the Call of Duty series went way too fast on releasing all those games. It seems like yesterday when the first Call of Duty appeared. I was an absolute fan of that game, and was blown away by the gameplay and realism. But then the next game was released, and the next, and the next.. And it all felt like they were trying to suck out all the money they could out of this game to me.
But seeing as it doesn't cost me any money, I chose to try out the last in the series. And I'm glad I did. It has all the awesomeness from the first Call of Duty, but it's situated in the present day, with present weapons and tactics.

What I love in the Call of Duty games is that you're never alone on a mission. With all those other games, they always send you on a mission on your own because you're better than Rambo. But in Call of Duty, it doesn't matter how good you are, you're always part of a squad that really helps you out and does its own parts of the mission.

Call of Duty rules!
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Ghost

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Its funny cuz call of duty has split into different teams for each came. Modern warfare is like there own team. Then theres the people who made the new COD5. A completely different team from the modern warfare. So there able to pump more of them out.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Page 1 of 1