Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Team Missed yall

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Hi Team Missed yall Empty
PostSubject: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:48 pm

I Lost the FORUMS!! BUT i'm back. I read on TWL forums that someone was playing on Americas Army 2.5 and noticed some Quitus players on there!?!? Im going to download one of the version regardless not sure which one yet. Miss you guys and this game so much. Hope everyone's doing alright. I noticed Saint was on a couple days ago maybe you'll jump on within the next couple days
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:03 pm

JOSHERS!!! Good to see you here, bro. I wish I had the time right now to download and play AA, but I'm in the middle of a move to the US. Why don't you start whoring Bridge and make yourself famous, and I'll see you there when I have some time. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Congratulations on your marriage dude. That's awesome. I installed AA 2.5 ASSIST yesterday and spent my night playing all kinds of maps. My brain might of had an overload of memories as i ran around Weapons cache, radio tower, hospital, sandstorm, mout, bridge, CSAR, village Played with a iog,snap and an oR.shakira as well. I miss everyone even more now. Maybe we can get 2.5 going again! -.- It was realy something tho, about a 100 people were online.
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:13 pm

i play aa3 from time to time! my Quietus_Eriannoigel account was lost in the electron ether, but I now have an old school Quietus_Legionnaire account i play with :-) i saw marine playing aa3 last year before i deployed and caught up with him a bit in the in game comms, but havent seen him or anyone since!

what have you been up to ghost? been awhile!
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:15 pm

I've been good. Haven't flown in years, I ran out of money years ago. Working as a driving school instructor now. Still with my girlfriend of 5 years. I'm an uncle. Listening to a lot of Pandora. Finally old enough to understand the world, its corporate greed, the black curtain of governments. Still smoking weed, drinking much less. Been really interested in the theory of quantum physics an considering going back to school someplace for it.
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Ghost wrote:
Been really interested in the theory of quantum physics an considering going back to school someplace for it.

Prepare to hate your life it you choose to do this. The math is incredibly complex as you know already and it is just a pain in the ass. I have taken an introductory class for this and it was insanely awesome and hard. Things like Schrodinger's Cat, Chlandi's Plates and Harmonic Oscillators are interesting topics. If you want to do something interesting, do brain mapping with fractals analysis. With respect to AA, I do miss it a lot but on the other hand and I preparing for grad school and I wish I could play. My only computer source is my laptop with no mouse.

It is nice seeing that people still are alive and intact. JM, I assume you have left Hell Rio? Also have you moved up to a fighter jet yet or still flying the smaller cessna like planes? How are the fellow Texan's doing as well? As for Roberto, welcome to the US when you arrive of course. Joshua, how is your cousin Marine doing? I completely forgot he played.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 am

z0mg josh. don't let negative nancy squeaks dissuade you from physics or the like. it just takes tutoring and no lifeing every once and cynicism all the time in a while to get the hang of it.

you're an uncle? IS BRIAN A FUCKING FATHER?!

p.s. is this what you still look like? Hi Team Missed yall Ghostssister
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:33 am

My boobs have got much bigger, you'd like them. I still have a great smile. And no Marines not a father. Nor do i talk to him much.
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Zero wrote:
z0mg josh. don't let negative nancy squeaks dissuade you from physics or the like. it just takes tutoring and no lifeing every once and cynicism all the time in a while to get the hang of it.

Oh please everyone knows scientists are completely sheltered and cynic people lol. Every lab I've worked in has no windows, just fume and laminar hoods as our source of light. Physics in conceptual terms is awesome, but I just loathe math aspect.

That being said is mario still alive?
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Or rather, still making women into lesbians? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Joshua, I forgot about this when I took the class. here is a decent beginner thing
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/This_Quantum_World
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm

who said no windows are bad? i enjoy the hum of a quiet concrete box concealed in the depths of an annex of a building. i worked in a lab at school for a couple years and it was great. math is loathsome but tolerable once you get a hang of it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Ghost wrote:
My boobs have got much bigger, you'd like them. I still have a great smile. And no Marines not a father. Nor do i talk to him much.

<3
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Zero wrote:
who said no windows are bad? i enjoy the hum of a quiet concrete box concealed in the depths of an annex of a building. i worked in a lab at school for a couple years and it was great. math is loathsome but tolerable once you get a hang of it.

I like the light. Makes me feel good lol when your sitting and staring at a black desktop all day. Although it does grow on you as you said. Yeah, in laboratory math, it will get tedious but gets simpler by day. It is bullshit math like calculating surface area is a pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Team Missed yall   Hi Team Missed yall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Team Missed yall
Page 1 of 1