Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...

Go down 
+5
Legionnaire
Auctoris
Zero
Ever
Saint
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Is that Mr. Bean?
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:19 am

yes indeed Cool
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Please tell me you rolled with Zero's picture of you with the Beard to the wedding
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

... on a freaking Harley!!
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:32 pm

How is the transition from Euro to USA?
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:09 am

dude, im gonna be in memphis one of these days, its pretty much certain! i travel a lot! if your in south carolina ever let me know! congrats on the nuptials!!!! and the sugar mama. and achieving the greatest honor ever and becoming an Uh'Merican! well its not as awesome as it was in the 1990s... but its still pretty good. better than AIDS anyway
Back to top Go down
Medicus

Medicus

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Congratulations Saint!!! Welcome to America!! I hope things are going great, you are in the honeymoon phase now. So, take advantage of it... it only lasts until you have that first kid!

Leg, where are you in SC? I'm still in NC, the Asheville area.
Back to top Go down
http://teamunitas.com
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:58 pm

hey medicus! im in Charleston! i dont have much time to travel much, but if youre ever down in the area give me a shout!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: