Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...

Go down 
+5
Legionnaire
Auctoris
Zero
Ever
Saint
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:02 pm

... Married! Say what?! That's right. This guy's gonna get married! What's up with that, right? :-)
And that's not even all the news. He's moving to the US too!! Say what again? No way, Jose! Hahahaa!
I'm awesome. Or in the words of Charlie "My Idol" Sheen: WINNING! Mwuahahahaaa!

So, I'm about to marry this beautiful blondie from Memphis, TN.
I don't know when exactly, but it'll probably be this year. The important
part is that she's wearing a rock on her finger that says she's mine! Oh yeah!
Man, I'm growing up! :-)
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:20 pm

All I have to say besides congrats is this, are you going to rock this for the wedding
Y/N

Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... 8-15

That being said,
Watch out for GD's, Vice's, Bloods and crips. Its rough down there, well parts of memphis are atleast.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:55 am

Of course I'm gonna rock it. And because of that look I already started a new up and coming gang over there called The Bearded Ladies.
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 am

Hows the conversion as in do they accept you down there as a non USA type of guy? Some people down there have that extreme southern mentality as you probably seen already. Are you use to the time differentiation and how is your family adapting to the cross over (Belg->USA)
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 am

oh shit look at this guy! congrats man!! by the way...did you just recently graduate from something? i saw that picture of you with one of those grad hats.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:21 am

Well, Mark, I'm not living over there yet, but I've been there about 5 or 6 times and the people there are great. I know what you mean though by the mentality but I haven't really noticed much of it.
The time difference is quite easy. Getting to the US is easier because it feels like you just have to stay up longer the first couple of days... And from our AA-days you guys know how easy it is for me to stay up late. :-)

Hey, Matt. How's it hanging? That graduation picture was at my gf's brother graduation. I just borrowed it for a picture. We don't do all that stuff for graduation and only see it in American movies, so I wanted a movie graduation. :-) (dissapointing fact: you're not allowed to throw you hat in air)
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Saint wrote:
Well, Mark, I'm not living over there yet, but I've been there about 5 or 6 times and the people there are great. I know what you mean though by the mentality but I haven't really noticed much of it.
The time difference is quite easy. Getting to the US is easier because it feels like you just have to stay up longer the first couple of days... And from our AA-days you guys know how easy it is for me to stay up late. :-)

More than likely people will look at you differently due to your accent rather than skin color. Since your a white-ish tan you'll be more accepted than the atypical racist appearance they prefer down there. That being said, I don't know whether the area you are in are infiltrated with religious zealots or not but you will see that down south (no hate Texan members). Any reason, you decided the US over Belgium for the move?
Back to top Go down
Auctoris

Auctoris

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Y'all are crazy. Texas is totally separate from the South. We have our own mentality. I only want to know 1 thing...

Does this mean you can finally visit Texas? Texas wants you to visit.

And I want to tell you 1 thing...

Congratulations! I hope you'll post additional details about the wedding and moving plans

heh, Imagine Southerners telling you that you talk funny....in a silly Southern accent.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:34 am

Saint wrote:
Hey, Matt. How's it hanging? That graduation picture was at my gf's brother graduation. I just borrowed it for a picture. We don't do all that stuff for graduation and only see it in American movies, so I wanted a movie graduation. :-) (dissapointing fact: you're not allowed to throw you hat in air)

really? it's pretty huge here. just to graduate college there's two separate graduations...one of which i ditched because at the small graduation alone there was over 800 graduates and that was only the "science" graduation. i did get to go up on stage and i definitely high fived the professor that called my name:). at the u of a it became a tradition to throw tortillas into the air along with the hats...but that's disapproved of.

Ever wrote:
More than likely people will look at you differently due to your accent rather than skin color. Since your a white-ish tan you'll be more accepted than the atypical racist appearance they prefer down there. That being said, I don't know whether the area you are in are infiltrated with religious zealots or not but you will see that down south (no hate Texan members). Any reason, you decided the US over Belgium for the move?

yeah i'm going to back up mark here...bitches be crazy in the south. watch deliverance and consider your lady moving with you to belgium...hell i would.

Auctoris wrote:
Imagine Southerners telling you that you talk funny....in a silly Southern accent.

this guy i know from kansas was hating on southerners because of how funny they talked...i couldn't tell his accent from the caricature...and this is big enough news to pull lauren out of her cave...amazing.
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 pm

OMG. crazy! haha congrats dude, i cant believe youre all grown up now!

im not too terribly far from there, youll have to come visit when you get moved in over in the USA.

and am i too brash to ask if there are wedding invites headed out our way? i mean, we always talked about how the first person to get married had to invite the whole clan and wed play paintball haha. preferrably on a long bridge where one team has to get past the other! Razz

anyway, thats awesome again dude!

as for the south thing... its not that bad. ive spent quite a bit of time down here now. its not all that much more biggoted than anywhere else ive been. but then again, it might just be hard for me to notice because I am a white man. oh hold on a second... i have to be going, my servents are bringing me some cotton from the field Razz
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:02 am

are you married yet?
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Legionnaire wrote:
are you married yet?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 am

Epicurean wrote:
Legionnaire wrote:
are you married yet?
Back to top Go down
Rusty05

Rusty05

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:13 am

AWWWWWW, Saint is growing up! What ever happened to being a Playa Fo life!?! But seriously, congrats bro, she better be hawt, i think we need pics lol. And what they said ^^^ Are you married yet?
Back to top Go down
BudMan

BudMan

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:06 pm

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:15 pm

haha budman!!?? no way!!! this has to be an impostor! budman disappeared ages ago!
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 am

I'm pretty sure budman died years ago. I heard he got eaten by a dingo!
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:46 am

Oh, and no I'm not married yet, but I got my freaking awesome will-make-you-gay-for-me suit today and will leave my native Belgium and beloved Europe in less than 2 weeks. The wedding will probably be by the end of July. I'm such a grownup!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:13 am

on another upside is once everything is calmed down once you come back to america you'll be playing video games late enough that we get to hear that sugar sweet belgian accent in a whisper again.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:20 pm

No more whispering, man!! I'm gonna be screaming AMERICA STYLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:57 pm

JM, If you happen to read this, check your PM's.

Saint wrote:
No more whispering, man!! I'm gonna be screaming AMERICA STYLE!!!

So...

(For them texans)
Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... 21621217

I am expecting a high deliverance rate here Roberto of this picture above to be a true blooded american. I am mostly saying this applies to below the Mason-Dixon line. PS, Ik hou van je and Goede reis! Also jij moet je haasten.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:32 pm

DUDES!! Guess who's married and living in the USA!?!???
I'll give you a hint!!

Ooooh saaay can you seeeeee...

That's right!! It's me! How freaking awesome is that!?! I'm awesome!

True story.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 am

you're growing up so fast:). you're in memphis right? are you getting a job or are you a kept man with a sugar momma?

btw that last picture you're tagged in on facebook is amazing. i want to caption it "women are great, everyone should own one." but i don't know your friend that took it..
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 am

Yeah, man! I'm in Memphis. I'm waiting for my work permit right now, so SUGAR MOMMA!! I can recommend it to everyone. Cool

Matt, you should send her a friend request. That way, whenever you're in Memphis, you've got something to 'do'.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:14 am

Saint wrote:
Matt, you should send her a friend request. That way, whenever you're in Memphis, you've got something to 'do'.
Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...   Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back.. Stacked! And about to get...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: