Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

battlefield: bad company 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Liability
Zero

battlefield: bad company 2 Empty
PostSubject: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:25 am

does anyone else play this? I started playing it fairly often. I'm Tooi if anyone else cares to join.
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:13 am

when im home on break i play it, level 50 nub. better start your skills up
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 pm

baddies easily make their way to 50 in an ultra casual game like this. one round i didn't feel like shooting anyone and all i did was follow a tank to repair and outscored the nearest person by 3x their score.
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:18 pm

lol, no denial here on that. Game is way too skewed on point ratio. Best maps imo, Oasis and arica harbor
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:35 pm

never played it. i have played modern warfare: black ops. the main game is bad. multiplayer just makes me want to play AA3 because its way better.

Buuuuut, its got a sweet zombie mode which is a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:43 pm

you should try it out. the only bullshit thing about the game is having a "good" helicopter pilot but it's easily ignorable.
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 pm

ive been playing aa3 off and on lately, thats about it. actually been playing quite a bit lately. they added a couple new maps recently. one them is actually pretty decent if you have a bit a patience and dont mind learning a really comlicated map
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Legionnaire wrote:
ive been playing aa3 off and on lately, thats about it. actually been playing quite a bit lately. they added a couple new maps recently. one them is actually pretty decent if you have a bit a patience and dont mind learning a really comlicated map

i tried it and denied it. it felt horrendous compared to AA 2.X Sad
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 pm

how so? i like it more... tho i miss the old AK series of guns, the m-24, and some of the old maps.

i very much like the new healing system, and the accuracy and damage model isnt bad. i also like the incorporation of diving and vaulting, tho its still a bit buggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battlefield: bad company 2   battlefield: bad company 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

battlefield: bad company 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gaming Entertainment-
Jump to: