Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Played AA today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Played AA today Empty
PostSubject: Played AA today   Played AA today I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:27 pm

I was bored and decided to give it go... So I joined a Bridge server, which apparently had the Activated Objective. I'd never played it so the first round I got shot before I got to the first tower. Apparently in this mission one team starts in the two towers and the middle tower on the bridge, and the other team starts at the two spawn points. And the objective is in the middle tower, waiting for you to activate it.

Now.. second round, I knew what to do. I was on the defensive team and spawned in one of the towers on the edge of the bridge. Immediately I rushed out to the bottom of the stairs, fought some guys leaving spawn without much succes, and fled to the middle of the bridge. There I watched my team get slaughtered in a matter of a few minutes. While I was waiting for my first kill, my whole team was gone and I was left alone against the entire attacking team (my team didn't kill any of them). So I pulled out my tent and pull it over the middle tower area. I turned up my sound and took a breath, because I felt that they were coming. Then I heard a few of them coming up the ladder across from me, so I rushed the side of the tower and killed those two. Someone started shooting at me from the stairs, so I ran to the left, and then crossed the middle. 3 guys didn't expect me there because I ran into them all looking at the spot where I was 20 seconds ago and shot them all in the back... I kinda continued on that tactic untill there was just 2 guys left and I climbed the ladder into the middle tower, and ran across killing the guy who was about to climb that ladder. The last guy I shot because he was trying to throw a nade up there. In the end, I killed all 12 guys on the attacking team, and was giving the nickname Rambo by my teammates. A good day at the office, and I left the server. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Zero
Liability
Zero

Played AA today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Played AA today   Played AA today I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 pm

that's some pwnage that can bring a tear to one's eye and a stiffy to one's pants.
Back to top Go down
Ever

Played AA today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Played AA today   Played AA today I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:57 am

Epic performance
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Played AA today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Played AA today   Played AA today I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:16 am

that is awesome!

i was playing a bit on occasion, but my internet sucks so bad here its rare. i got ikarus playing from time to time tho Smile auctoris even played with us once, it was pretty amazing having the trifecta playing again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Played AA today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Played AA today   Played AA today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Played AA today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: