Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Liability
Zero

rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck. Empty
PostSubject: rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck.   rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:48 am

Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck.   rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:37 am

i cant see this video, but i just wanted to say i agree!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck.   rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:41 pm

ah man. it's bill hicks making fun of rush limbaugh. bill hicks is still incredibly relevant because he was way ahead of his time when he was alive.

here's a transcript of the video since you'll probably be unable to see it for a while:

so i was watching rush limbaugh the other day. doesn't rush limbaugh remind of one of those gay guys that likes to lay in a tub while other men pee on him? can't you see his fat body in a tub while reagan, quayle, and bush just stand around pissing on him? and his little piggly wiggly dick can't get hard "uhh uhh i can't get hard, reagan pee in my mouth!" "well? how's that rush?" still can't get hard so they call in barbara bush, she takes her pearls off, puts them up his ass then squats over him and undoes her girdle. her wrinkled, flaccid labia unfolds halfway down to her knees like some ball-less scrotum. she squeezes out a link into his mouth, and finally his dick gets half hard "oooh!" a little clear bubble forms on the end with a maggot inside. the maggot pops the bubble and runs off and joins a pro-life group somewhere. am i the only one that sees that? thank god i'm not alone. rush limbaugh is a scat muncher.
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

PostSubject: Re: rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck.   rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Aweshom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck.   rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rush limbaugh is still a fat fuck.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: