Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

30 biggest tech flops of the decade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

30 biggest tech flops of the decade Empty
PostSubject: 30 biggest tech flops of the decade   30 biggest tech flops of the decade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:20 am

haha i had a friend who had a sega dream cast! what a flop!

and i disagree with #10 satellite radio being a flop! i have it in my rental car right now and i love it! the techno-trance channel is awesome! and so is the playboy channel!

http://reviews.cnet.com/2300-33_7-10001201-1.html?s=0&o=10001201&tag=mncol;page
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: 30 biggest tech flops of the decade   30 biggest tech flops of the decade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:24 am

the segway is at #12, but i think it should be #1! dumbest thing ever! and it was so over hyped!
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: 30 biggest tech flops of the decade   30 biggest tech flops of the decade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 am

This just shows you how much crappy stuff they invent... Also, I'd never seen about 80% of all that crap in my life. So it also shows that most stuff doesn't even make it to Europe (probably because it's so crappy). :-)

I've seen the N-Gage and it was a piece of crap indeed. Those segway things seem like the most retarded things... Wasn't it used by cops or something? And how to you keep your balance on that thing?

And I don't think Aibo was a flop. I actually played with an Aibo, and loved it. It was just expensive. I'm even sad that they don't make them anymore, because it was something I wanted to buy later in my life.

Finally, the standalone DVD recorder actually sells pretty well over here in Europe. We don't really use the dvd writing function of it anymore. We mainly use it to put your own movies on the harddrive, so you don't have to write a dvd for every movie you have.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 biggest tech flops of the decade   30 biggest tech flops of the decade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 biggest tech flops of the decade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: