Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fourth Kind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

The Fourth Kind Empty
PostSubject: The Fourth Kind   The Fourth Kind I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:48 pm

i went and saw this movie with my mom last weekend.

i was initially attracted to the movie for 3 reasons
1- it was supposedly based on actual events and had actual 'disturbing' footage from real life
2- it was about aliens
3- it has milla jovovich

*spoiler warning*

as the movie progressed it was very intriguing. it had what was purported as actual footage of hypnosis sessions where multiple people vivdly and terrifyingly recall their alien abductions using almost identical details. then there is a supposed audio recording of the psychiatrist played by milla jovovich getting abducted, and here screaming bloody murder and you hear the aliens talking (they sound just like the egyptian alien guys from star gate btw...). this is where the film began to lose credibility!

then they brought in a lingual specialst, who claimed the gutural words being spoken were sumerian. (the 'words' were like death metal grunts, anyone could make anyword they wanted out of any language out of them). then there was 'actual' footage of people levitating when under hypnosis and thats when i started to get a little suspicious. i mean i can buy aliens making people levitate, but this was just under hypnosis in a room of psychologists...
i finally had to call BS at the very end when the main character is trying to get her daughter back (who the aliens took) and on recorded audio (the video is all distorted) an alien apparently screams in sumerian "well never give back your child! shes ours! i am god!" (or something to that effect)

needless to say, believing that the footage and audio they showed from time to time really was real, it got really intenses and a little freaky! it would be proof enough for me anyway. on one, they station an officer right in front of the main characters house after her daughter disappeared because she is put on house arrest. of course he falls asleep on watch but then in the middle of the night he is woken up by something. you see on the dashcam he gets out of the car and then visibly and audibly starts freaking out. right before the video goes berserk, you can see a dark disk fly over and hover over the house. police dashcam video is illegal to tamper with. VERY compelling, especially in the context of the film.

but WHY had i never heard about this before??? alien nutcases should have been all over this stuff years ago (most of the footage was from the 2000-2001 time frame) and there should have been books and tv specials and newspaper reports at the very least. it is certainly much more compelling evidence than anything ive ever seen before. so as soon as the movie was over i went home and did an internet search of the events portrayed in the movie and the making of the ovie itself.

IT TURNS OUT IT IS ALL MADE UP. THE "ACTUAL FOOTAGE" THAT MILLA JOVOVICH TELLS YOU AT THE VERY BEGINNING THAT SHE CLAIMS IS REAL, ISNT! IT WAS ALL STAGED. THE PSYCHIATRIST MILLA JOVOVICH PLAYS AND IT SHOWS IN THE 'REAL' FOOTAGE IS HERSELF AN ACTRESS!!! THATS WHY ID NEVER HEARD OF ALL THIS, AND THATS WHY YOU HAVE ALIENS SUPPOSEDLY RUNNING AROUND SPEAKING ANCIENT SUMERIAN AND STEALING CHILDREN AND CLAIMING THEY ARE GODS.

the movie just blatanetly lies to you. i thought it was good up until i felt like id been raped!!!

apparently the city of Nome, alsaka where it all takes place has had a ton of interest after the movie came out and theyre tired of telling people none of that was real. theyve had like 20 disappearances between 1960s and today which is what this movie is VERY lossely based off of. the FBI came in and investigated and most all of them involved solitary eskimo men, alcohol, and very low winter temperatures. you do the math.
Back to top Go down

The Fourth Kind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Media Gallery-
Jump to: