Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Assassin''s Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:47 pm

I've been playing a bit of Assassin's Creed whenever I have some time, and the game is awesome. The graphics are like none I've ever seen before. You go to all these ancient cities like Damascus & Jerusalem and view them from rooftops & church towers to get an amazing overview of the city districts.

The game is about an assassin in a certain brotherhood who wants to restore is honor. He let down his master & was stripped from his ranks & weapons and wants to get it all back so he takes new missions and must complete them at all costs.

The only negative thing about this game is that it gets pretty repetitive pretty soon. Once you've killed the first two people, the missions don't really change a lot and climbing the towers is almost always the same.

But overall a good game.. i just expected that tad more of it...
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Zero
Liability
Zero

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 pm

the best part is beating the game and replaying levels. walking into acre (god that city is repulsive with all the dead around it) walk to the docks and just kill everything in sight. it's good practice to grab all the guards around there and take them all down. at one time i had around 35ish guards dead and many more citizens thrown into the water lol.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:13 pm

I love jumping those boats with everyone following me...

The second one is being released this summer!! AND IT'S IN VENICE!! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gaming Entertainment-
Jump to: