Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sega games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Sega games Empty
PostSubject: Sega games   Sega games I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:17 pm

I found this download with a whole bunch of ROM-games in it. And it's all games I used to play on the Sega Megadrive & in the arcades... Man, nostalgic moment.

It's so cool. I'm playing games like Sonic (the very first one), Alex Kidd, Altered Beast, Bart vs The Space Mutants, Earth Worm Jim, Ghouls & Ghosts (my favorite), ... and so many more....
I have over 600 games in total.

It's just fun that after playing games with awesome graphics & perfect sound, you can get a childhood flashback and play a game where a persons face is made out of about 10 cubes and the sound of the entire game exists out of 4 different kinds of BEEEEP!

Ol'Skool!

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Epicurean

Epicurean

Sega games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sega games   Sega games I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:01 am

Gotta say, out of the games you mentioned I only remember Sonic (because I loved Sonic in me younger days). They had a comic book back then that I used to buy religiously, and fairly recently (within the last 5 years) they had a Sonic show, but it wasn't very old school. It included Shadow (an antagonist for the gamecube), Maria, some other scientist/doctor guy and some others that I wasn't familiar with.

I still buy Sonic comics sometimes, but otherwise, the games are dead to me.

FYI Knuckles>all.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Sega games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sega games   Sega games I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:25 am

Sonic is awesome. Every now and then I try the new Sonic games too. Some of them are pretty fun, but there are some awful ones too.

Btw, you don't know Alex Kidd? Come one... Everyone who ever played on a Sega knows Alex Kidd. That game was one of the first adventure games ever. Sweet game!

Ghouls & Ghosts was always my favorite game in the arcades. It was hard as hell. You just have to run through this cemetary-like landscape with zombies & skeletons rising from the ground. And you're this knight and have to save the princess. Basically your basic save-the-princess game but with a haunted theme...

Also Altered Beast was a game I used to play a lot with my brother. In this game you're this resurrected warrior who has to save Zeus' daughter, Athena. By killing enemies they sometimes release special Orbs and if you take enough you change into a beast. The beasts you change into are awesome... Werewolves, dragons, bears, ... This game used to be awesome.

And finally, Earth Worm Jim is legendary!
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sega games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sega games   Sega games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sega games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gaming Entertainment-
Jump to: