Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the past!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Medicus

Medicus

Hello from the past!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the past!!   Hello from the past!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Hey gang!! I like the new forums, much better than the last set. Found the link to Quietus and followed over from the former home to the new dwellings. Glad to see some familiar names here! Saint, Leg, Auc, Ghost... how's things going folks? Looks like some of you have jumped into the new AA3, I tried it but wasn't overly excited. Getting too old to learn new games. Been playing Combat Arms for about a year now. Leg, I can understand about being called a hacker! I get kicked 5-6 times each night for hacking. The young kids on CA can't believe that someone has been playing FPS games for 6 years and might actually pay attention, use strategy, and not run around like an idiot firing at anyone who moves. Our whole clan has actually been labeled hackers and are usually kicked upon entering a room.

Hope you are feeling better Lauren, and I vote for those pics also Twisted Evil

Leg, be careful you don't crash any of those jets... I want to know my hard tax dollars aren't being wasted!

Saint, BEHAVE!!!!

Medicus
Back to top Go down
http://teamunitas.com
Epicurean

Epicurean

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the past!!   Hello from the past!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:56 pm

You don't know me, but...

HI.

I've stalked every Q forum and I see your guest posts come up and just think, hi. So there it is. Hi.

Slow motion around these parts, y'know? Don't get discouraged. They'll come back eventually. (They always do...)
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the past!!   Hello from the past!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:27 am

MEDICUS! I miss your healing powers, man!! And I always behave! I'm just looking out for my clanmates. I mean, nothing motivates a soldier more than some nice female boobies... It just gives them something to fight for... Ok, Megan, Lauren: flash!

I've been playing some AA3. Not very much though, just every now and then. I played a little more when Legionnaire was active, because y'know.. It's Legionnaire! He's awesome!

Right now, we're not really an AA-clan anymore. Just a bunch of interesting characters hanging around on a forum when we get the chance to exchange ideas about taking over the world... Oh wait, that's a different forum!
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the past!!   Hello from the past!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the past!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gathering of Guests-
Jump to: