Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Spore Empty
PostSubject: Spore   Spore I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Amazing! Just amazing! That's what this game is... It's so incredibly entertaining. This game just has everything I hoped it had. And more!

Spore starts with the Big Bang, which makes a meteorite crash on a planet of choice. Out of that meteorite comes a cell... That's how you start the game. As a single living cell, and you have to eat stuff while swimming around. Eating makes you grow and devellop in form. When you eat enough you go to the next phase of your species and you get to decide ENTIRELY how your specie devellops. I mean, you really get to pick everything. How many arms, legs, hands, eyes, and much more... You even get to twist around the spine of the specie and make it hunch or lean backwards.. The possibilities have NO LIMIT! NONE! And at any time in the game you can watch your species evolution history, which is so cool because it lets you see how your species evolved along the way and how much different it is after thousands of years...

Amazing game. It's just so much fun to play.

Spore rules!
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Ghost

Spore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spore   Spore I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Yea i finally got a crack for it. Its a lot of fun. IMO its funner before you get into the tribal mode >.< Its worth downloading tho. As soon as you get bored you can start over and make a whole new different species. My two little brothers have been sittin and watchin as i play. And it rly teaches them about evolution somewhat. Thats one of the BEST thing about cartoons and video games. They explain these really difficult concepts that would be impossible in words. Like outer space for example.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Spore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spore   Spore I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:12 pm

I think the outer space part of Spore is difficult as helll. All the previous stages of evolution are kinda easy. I did Herbivore & Carnivore and they were both kinda easy. But the space part isn't. I never realized it before, but space is a big place. And they didn't make it any smaller for this game. It's like they took actual space and re-created it in this game. It's HUGE! And then that dude from my planet says all cool 'go search the Grog people'. DUDE, WHERE?!
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Spore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spore   Spore I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Ghost wrote:
My two little brothers have been sittin and watchin as i play. And it rly teaches them about evolution somewhat. Thats one of the BEST thing about cartoons and video games. They explain these really difficult concepts that would be impossible in words. Like outer space for example.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spore   Spore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gaming Entertainment-
Jump to: