Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Empty
PostSubject: X-Men Origins: Wolverine   X-Men Origins: Wolverine I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 am

Has anyone played this game? No? WELL, YOU SHOULD!

This game is freaking sweet! The storyline is a little weird sometimes.. They try to go in between the things you see in the movie, like extra stuff that happened in the jungle and such...

The point is you're wolverine and you have to kill everyone... And that's a lot of people! KILL EVERYONE! The best part is how... There are so many ways of killing people. In this level where you have to get to Gambit, I threw someone in a cementmixer. AWESOME!
If you like slashing and killing people in many different ways... this is your game. It's one of the best X-Men games I've played so far.

The game is kinda short though, but that also works in its favor. Because even though it's short, everything is in it and maybe the gameplay might've gotten a bit boring if they made it longer.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine   X-Men Origins: Wolverine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 pm

i really like that gambit level for one main reason...you don't have to fight anybody at all. you just throw them all off and it's fucking hilarious. the room with all those assassins is kind of bullshit if you try to take them all on but i found out that standing on the ledge outside they can't get to you and all you have to do is stand near them and grab them and throw them away...easy peasy.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine   X-Men Origins: Wolverine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:35 pm

I prefer to counter everyone. :-)
I love countering the Ghosts and slowly move the shotgun under their chin and then blow their heads off! So fun!
And when you counter those dudes with their sticks, you start stabbing them really fast about 100 times in 10 seconds and then give them a final blow. Soooo awesome!

Man, I had fun in this game, but it was indeed a bit easy doing all that. Favorite fight was the fight against the HUGE BOSS (I think it's name is the Sentinel). That was a long fight, and even after you think you killed him, he makes you chase him in this really long drop through the sky and take him apart one bit at the time. Man, I enjoyed that. And that video with the final 'headshot' was just the cherry on the cake for me! :-D
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine   X-Men Origins: Wolverine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gaming Entertainment-
Jump to: