Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prototype

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 pm

THIS is the most awesome game I've played in YEARS! This game has everything. It's simply perfect! The perfect game, people! And it's called Prototype! Just look at the trailer and you'll fall in love.

Every since I've seen the trailer I've been wanting to try this game. So a friend of mine dropped it by today, and I just had to try it straight away. Never did installing a game take so long, because I just couldn't wait.

This game lives up to every expectation you might have. It's a very fast-paced action adventure game, where you can slash open everyone you see fit. In this game, you are Alex Mercer and you don't remember what has happened to you but you have every intention of finding it out...
The game takes you straight to New York City where it'll let you get used to the controls. The graphics are awesome and New York has never been so beautiful.. And freaking chaotic! Because the whole freaking army is looking for you.. And guess what.. You get to kill 'm all! Hehe. The beauty about being in a city like New York is that there are soooo many people trying to run away, so many cars stuck in traffic. People fleeing from the slaughter, and you're faster than anyone there.

After the opening scene, it takes you back to where it all began. You wake up in a morgue after an explosion, and of course everyone freaks out because you're still alive. Evidently they didn't see that coming, but the army gets there pretty quickly to cover up their tracks and right there and then you find out that something is seriously wrong with you. You can jump higher, jump faster than anyone. You can change your skin and turn your arms and legs into weapons.

This guy is sooo cool. It's insane if you see what he can do! You know those moves wrestlers do when they get on the rope, jump off, turn around in the air and hit their enemies with their elbow? Well, this guy does that TO TANKS! Seriously, I jumped up in the air and landed with extreme force into a tank! You can grab people's faces and just run around with them hanging from your arm. You can land on people and use their body to slide down the street for about 20 feet. You can even run up to buildingsn throw cars and sooo much more...

So if you like fast-paced games with a very wide choice of actions and a good story, this is definately a game worth having. And even if you don't like that, play it anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Epicurean

Epicurean

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 am

I had a nice, clever post for you, but I got pwnt old school by the interwebs.

It was something to the effect of...

There are similar sounding games that have been released that sound better, but that's not to say Prototype is bad. (Infamous and some other game that had a guy with a robot arm.)

Important question: Does it have zombies in it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 am

Infamous is only available on PS3. And Prototype seems better to me anyway.

And, yes there are some kind of infected people in this game.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:00 am

now i want to play this. originally i didn't because it looked way too similar to assassins creed with the whole white getup and weapons but now it sounds pretty sick.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:42 am

This game is so much fun, man. I learned how to hijack a tank today. BOOYAH! YOU'VE BEEN TANKJACKED!
Back to top Go down
Rusty05

Rusty05

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:34 pm

yeah i remember seeing this game a while ago, has it been released already then? i should go out and get it.
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Rusty, have you tried AA3? I played with someone named Rusty05 and thought it was too much of a coincidence. Smile

On topic, I went to the official site and it looks pretty cool. I'd have to wait until it's less expensive. (Why are computer games always expensive??)
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:29 am

Epicurean wrote:
Rusty, have you tried AA3? I played with someone named Rusty05 and thought it was too much of a coincidence. Smile

On topic, I went to the official site and it looks pretty cool. I'd have to wait until it's less expensive. (Why are computer games always expensive??)

Yeah, exactly. Games are way to expensive... That's probably why I get them all for free! LONG LIVE THE INTERNET! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rusty05

Rusty05

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Epicurean wrote:

That was probably me, you know, throwing grenades at my teamates or blowing up m203's too close and killing myself, not intentionaly ofcourse... But needless to say AA3 is EXTREMELY buggy for me. And im pretty much only playing on pipeline. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:30 pm

I think it's extremely buggy for everyone. They released a new patch today, but I think it'll take 'm a bit longer to fix everything in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gaming Entertainment-
Jump to: