Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance   Marvel: Ultimate Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:18 am

I say a trailer of Ultimate Alliance 2, and that it'll be released later this year. And I realized I never played the first one. I like the Marvel characters, and a game with most of them in it would be worth playing, I figured.

This game is pretty cool. Really, really easy, but cool. Dr. Von Doom has gathered a big group of supervillains and named them The Masters of Evil, and is planning something huge. First a helicarrier is being attacked under command of Nick Fury, and he calls upon some Marvel heroes to help him out. So you start out with Captain America, Wolverine, Thor & Spider-Man to save the helicarrier from being destroyed and to keep the Masters of Evil from launching a nuke from it.

After that Tony Stark helps you out with his billions of dollars and gives you a new HQ for future missions to stop the bad guys.

It's fun to use all these guys at the same time. During missions you can change your team of 4... all the characters you ever wanted to play with are available, like Ms. Marvel, Storm, The Fantastic Four people, Spiderwoman, Deadpool, Iceman, ...
But also Marvel characters you don't want to play with like Blade & Elektra... Oh, and who the hell is Luke Cage? Never heard of that guy...

The game is just a simple action-adventure game with mindless violence and slashing at enemies. My favorite so far is Deadpool because he just doesn't shut up. And he keeps asking money at humans in trouble if they want his help.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance   Marvel: Ultimate Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 pm

what? blade is awesome! LONG LIVE THE DAY WALKER!
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance   Marvel: Ultimate Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 am

Nah, I'm not a fan of the Blade series...
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance   Marvel: Ultimate Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 pm

i only ever watched the movies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance   Marvel: Ultimate Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:16 pm

This series was better when the only playable characters were X-men.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance   Marvel: Ultimate Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 pm

I think if you want that, you should play the X-men games... You're weird!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance   Marvel: Ultimate Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gaming Entertainment-
Jump to: