Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention! Attention! Attention!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty05

Rusty05

Attention! Attention! Attention! Empty
PostSubject: Attention! Attention! Attention!   Attention! Attention! Attention! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:09 am

MEOW!

That is all.

Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Attention! Attention!   Attention! Attention! Attention! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 pm

the canadian wilderness hasn't eaten you alive yet!

hihi
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Attention! Attention!   Attention! Attention! Attention! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:59 pm

hah, the title of this thread definitely down-played the seriousness of this issue of MEOW.

i shall call a committe to discuss Very Happy

anyway, how goes it rusty?
Back to top Go down
Rusty05

Rusty05

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Attention! Attention!   Attention! Attention! Attention! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:03 am

It is going well, thanks for asking, turning 22 october 10th and going paintballing as per tradition, And let me tell you, the Kanadian wilderness is eating me alive, i now have my firearms license and my 870 remmington and a VTR 597, funny though how i grew up being told i live in a free country but need to have a license to own a firearm and also have it registered, but anyways, HOW THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY HOLY SHIT WTF BBQ, i miss the good ol days when we all played AA alot, too bad the latest version is crap. Also i work so much i aint got time to play anymore. And AA is technically a recruiting tool for the army, and i might add i am against all these wars that are being fought. I mean people are dieing for nothing, this "global" war on terror is not meant to be won, its meant to last forever so they can continually take away our freedoms (yes its happening in canada aswell, the G20 made that very clear), And yeah, i got alot to say cause ive been drinking tonite and its 2AM, good ol night shift. Also American politics is very intersting, hell i follow that shit more closely than most Americans do lol, And i recall back in like 2007 i was all like "Go Obama" but yeah what a uninformed person i was, if i lived in america i would be voting Ron Paul, he really has a grip on shit, if he doesnt win your next federal election i would be prepared for massive inflation of the greenback, but im rambling so ill cut it short, i mean i could write a book FFS, Needless to say i miss you guys, your all awesome, Peace and Love. And i gotta ask, Zero, you still got them wicked Chops?
Back to top Go down
Rusty05

Rusty05

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Attention! Attention!   Attention! Attention! Attention! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:26 am

Last edited by Rusty05 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MEOW!)
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Attention! Attention!   Attention! Attention! Attention! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 pm

depressing! and here i was about to be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Attention! Attention!   Attention! Attention! Attention! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention! Attention! Attention!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: