Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Halloween

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B(.Y.)BS

B(.Y.)BS

Project Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Project Halloween   Project Halloween I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 am

2008 Halloween my friend Miro and I set up a 4x5 view camera and lights in a parking lot of a mall that had a haunted house. We asked people in halloween costumes to pose for us. We took 17 pictures that night and the gallery you see here is them. It was awesome we only took one image of each person and somehow shot an amazing series. Hope you guys like it. Tell me what you think.

just click the image to enter the gallery
http://projecthalloween.carbonmade.com/
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Project Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Halloween   Project Halloween I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:46 am

my favorite was the second pic of the gay asian vampire!!! im not sure if it was intended to be gay or even funny but it made me laugh out loud and say vampire quotes in a lisp for like 15 minutes... lol.

*limp wristed lisp* "i want to suck you!" :-P

the black michael myers was cool and im always a fan of the chicks in skimpy character costumes! looked like a lot of fun to shoot, one of the best parts of halloween are the pictures!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

Project Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Halloween   Project Halloween I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:27 am

Legionnaire wrote:
...i want to suck... the black michael myers. ... looked like a lot of fun to shoot....

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Halloween   Project Halloween I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Halloween
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Digital Imagery-
Jump to: