Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Saboteur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

The Saboteur Empty
PostSubject: The Saboteur   The Saboteur I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 pm

I've been playing this game the last week, and I've been having fun with it. It's a fairly easy game. And sadly, it doesn't shine in any particular area. It's more of a mix of all kinds of different games. The Saboteur really attempts to have everything from games like Assassin's Creed, GTA, The Godfather, Splinter Cell, and more games like that... However it doesn't excell in any of those areas, making it a good game with lots of different angles... But never a great game.

The game is situated in World War 2. You're an Irish mechanic/racecar-driver, who fights for The Resistance as you're trying to get revenge on the nazis. It's a simple, but fun story... And you get the slaughter many, many Germans.. What's not fun about that, huh?

There are 2 awesome things about this game:

First, this game has, without a doubt, the best boobs ever made in a videogame. The naked girls look very real, and are very well made. Funny about this game was that when you start it up for the first time, it asks you if you want to play the version with nudity in it.. And as soon as you click 'yes', the first thing that pops on your screen are some awesome boobies! Brilliant!

The second awesome thing about this game, is that it all takes place in old Paris. I think they made it all look very good. Of course, it's not 1:1 scaled Paris, but they get pretty close to capturing the magic of Paris. Paris is one of my favorite cities to visit, and I've been there quite a few times, but in this game there are almost no cars on the roads, so you can really speed your way through Paris.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com

The Saboteur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gaming Entertainment-
Jump to: