Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost soldier finds his way home!

Go down 
+3
Ikarus
PHASMA
Saint
7 posters
AuthorMessage
"P"to-da
Anonymous

Lost soldier finds his way home! Empty
PostSubject: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Q U I E T U S !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HASMA-P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Oh to be a n(.)(.)b again! lol I AM home but still lost   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:16 am

I never thought it would take 60+ minutes to visit a familiar forum and say hello to some old friends. It would've helped if I could remember the e-mail I had used over a year ago. Also NOT deuschbaggin the registry to where it won't let me use "PHASMA" for my user-wannabe-name, might have been more productive. On top of all this, I'm only typing 10-15 words per minute max! Yet my hands hurt like I've been going 60wpm for 4 hours. Has it really been THAT long, or am I just gettin THAT old Sleep

Sure is nice to see some loyal Q's still saving the world while I've been gone. Miss ya guys! Where's my Bud....... Man? This one's for you!
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 am

Hey Jason,

Good to hear from you, man. Judging from your decreasing computer skills I'm guessing real life took over well. I hope you're ok.

Quietus changed too, man. A lot of crap you missed out on. We're not really gaming anymore. Just a few of us hanging around in the forums talking crap and sharing stuff. Every now and then JM and I play some AA, but that's very rare.

Budman is gone. He and some other queers changed clans because they wanted to play extreme competitive AA (you remember that TWL-crap, right?), and we were not taking all that stuff serious enough, so they took off.

Only people from the old Quietus hanging out here nowadays are Legionnaire, Zero, Eversor (Squeaky), Auctoris and myself. And Ikarus dropped by the other day after a few years... :-)
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
PHASMA

PHASMA

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 am

Saint wrote:
Hey Jason,

Good to hear from you, man. Judging from your decreasing computer skills I'm guessing real life took over well. I hope you're ok.
Only people from the old Quietus hanging out here nowadays are Legionnaire, Zero, Eversor (Squeaky), Auctoris and myself. And Ikarus dropped by the other day after a few years... :-)

Yeah I pretty much just packed up the puter one morning and haven't touched it since. I'm over at a friends house right now using his P.O.S. just so I could get in touch with you guys. I noticed the old site seems to have vanished? Is there anything left of the old threads? I would love to read back through some of them.
I'm happy to atleast see a hand-full of the original group still keeping in touch. I was almost expecting the worst... especially when I couldn't find the old forum. I do like this new one so far btw, it's clean and straight forward. Although it is really short on reading material bounce I was expecting to have several hours of browsing and catching-up to do Sad[quote]

HELLO EVERYONE! cheers SAINT, LEGION, AUCTORIS, ZERO, EVERSOSQUEAKY. I think about you guys quite often...... EVEN IKARUS .... sometimes jocolor He probably thought I was gonna forget to mention him affraid Someone else I thought about.... It kinda makes me kringe, but I can't help laughing at his humiliation.... BLACKENED!!!!! HAHAHA Good times. Though I'll never miss his display of constant vulgarities.
I'll be coming in more often. Maybe I'll even buy my buddy a headset so I can hear your pretty voices again. Unless Ikky starts singing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:09 am

HEYA PHASMA!!

I can't help but remember how dorky I used to be. I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Do we have a VOIP anymore?
Back to top Go down
PHASMA

PHASMA

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 am

Iky you're here! I didn't think you'd be so quick. How's life treating ya? I read in ur other thread something about a job. Where at, and how long till you can get fired and start getting unemployment? j/k, luv ya bro.
Sorry I fell off the grid so long, I just had to get off my ass and out of the house. Funny thing is.... I don't miss the games (maybe a tad). I really miss just BS'n and having fun w/ the loud ass QUIETUS! Sure we'd pwn a team or 2 of opfor, here and there. But that was really just a bonus.

I'll get some headphones here in the next few days. It will make it easier on my hands to catch up on everything.
Back to top Go down
Auctoris

Auctoris

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Only someone as cool as PHASMA could get Iky to post on the forums. The only question on my mind is what have you been doing all this time? I would love to hear what you've been up to.

flower It's good to hear from you. I think the old forums are still somewhere on the internet. I'll look around. I think squeaky or saint might remember

EDIT: I found the links. Maybe you couldn't see the super cool "members only" section yet, phas. Here are the links in the mean time. Let me know if they don't work.

www.quietus.forumotion.com
q.takeforum.com & q-private.takeforum.com
http://quietus.proboards.com
Back to top Go down
PHASMA

PHASMA

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:06 pm

YESSS!!! You peeps are so farkengruven!!!
Thank you Auctoris!!!! That just made my day, and probly my night..
When Ikky's not looking i'll return the favor Razz
Saint even corrected my registration... so i can now access the super cool "members only" section. I don't have to be; guest "P-to-da", or "-PHASMA- Stupi da" !?! Though that was not my fault..... I can't prove it yet, but I'll get someone to help me.
Seriously, I am happy to be back in the alternate world that is the rest of the world!
I'll share the whole story w/ the rest of the (Quietus) world: between Tuesday and Friday, from 1:00am-6:00pm GVT.MT.PAC.ANYTIME.I.WANT. I keep odd ours lol.
Ok This time i mean it, SERIOUSLY!....
I'm doing good. I have basically spent 90%+ of my time doing exactly what i want.
For myself and my health. Details will come in time.... probably when i can get comms. Otherwise i may be hu nt i n g and p e c kin g my nubbs-to-stubbs.
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:07 pm

PHASMA!
dude its been too long! be careful with those old forums, they can drag you in for hours or entertainment haha. we use to be so ridiculous lol

i hope all has been well with ya dude, i look forward to the details of your life :-)

like saint was saying, we dont really play much of anything anymore. we just chill out on these forums from time to time, share stuff, help each other out, talk about life, vent our anger, and every once in awhile have some fun Very Happy

weve all pretty much gotten busy with other things in life, starting jobs, taking school more seriously, etc, etc. unfortunately i dont think we have any comms anymore, unless someone knows someone who has some Sad
the few times me and saint dabbled in AA3 (which i really like by the way!) we just used the ingame voice chat. we joked about recruiting people and starting Quietus up again, but there just really isnt the time committment there to make it happen. (even tho i did invite a few people to join they never got back to me) back in the day, we played AA like every waken moment so it was easy haha

but yeah, even tho we dont play all the time like we use to, doesnt mean you cant hang out with us here!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:22 am

i feel like i should contribute to this somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 am

Should i put a classic Ghost comment?

lol
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Ghost wrote:
Should i put a classic Ghost comment?

lol

yes please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost soldier finds his way home!   Lost soldier finds his way home! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost soldier finds his way home!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gathering of Guests-
Jump to: