Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desktop thread?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epicurean

Epicurean

Desktop thread? Empty
PostSubject: Desktop thread?   Desktop thread? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:10 pm

I think all the forums before this one have had a a desktop thread, so to make this one official, right:

Desktop thread? Samdt

I'm something of a Samus fan.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Desktop thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desktop thread?   Desktop thread? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:10 pm

I just discovered this thread now... Cool. I think in every forum we had so far, I started one of these... And they always seem to get their usual followers. I'll add my background later this week.

Oh, and you should get Windows 7. Vista blows. And your background is weird. She looks like a naked woman without all the good stuff, if you know what I mean... What's the point in that? Next time, you should try all the good stuff without the woman... Much better!
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Auctoris

Auctoris

Desktop thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desktop thread?   Desktop thread? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:15 pm

My desktop sports a sweet picture of Totoro being awesome

Desktop thread? Screen10
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Desktop thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desktop thread?   Desktop thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:00 am

Lauren wins!
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Desktop thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desktop thread?   Desktop thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:10 am

My desktop is actually a slideshow of pictures I took on my trips all over the world... It's a new thing you can do with Windows 7, and I love it!

Desktop thread? Untitled

This picture is taken in the Pantheon in Paris. To me this was one of the most powerful female statues I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

Desktop thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desktop thread?   Desktop thread? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Windows keeps taken itself more and more in the gay direction. Way to rip off the Mac Windows 7! They need to go back to Windows 95...maybe even 3.0!

My name is Aaron Correll, and I farted on Windows 7.

Nonetheless, I still want it, because Vista is teh ghey. Hopefully they'll still have the option to turn off all the new crap they created for 7. It's the only way I can cope with Vista.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desktop thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desktop thread?   Desktop thread? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desktop thread?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Digital Imagery-
Jump to: