Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kimbo slice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Liability
Zero

kimbo slice Empty
PostSubject: kimbo slice   kimbo slice I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:26 am

who else is excited to finally see kimbo get a decent shot at becoming a good mma fighter? i am...mainly because i'm scared of the giant mofo.
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

kimbo slice Empty
PostSubject: Re: kimbo slice   kimbo slice I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Matt, have you forgotten about me or what?

Haaaaiiiiyyy
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

kimbo slice Empty
PostSubject: Re: kimbo slice   kimbo slice I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:59 pm

lol i haven't forgotten...i don't have time to get out much when teachers pile on ridiculous amounts of homework lol.
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

kimbo slice Empty
PostSubject: Re: kimbo slice   kimbo slice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:52 pm

kimbo slice is one intimidating dude, but i then i saw him in the octagon get KOed by some douchey looking ass on youtube and i lost a lot of respect for him.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

kimbo slice Empty
PostSubject: Re: kimbo slice   kimbo slice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Legionnaire wrote:
kimbo slice is one intimidating dude, but i then i saw him in the octagon get KOed by some douchey looking ass on youtube and i lost a lot of respect for him.

yeah his first fight in the ufc he got wrecked. he was on the ultimate fighter and had some pretty good exchanges with a former champ but the champ took it to the ground and he had 10+years wrestling experience when kimbo only had <1 year so you can see where that went. it was disappointing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kimbo slice Empty
PostSubject: Re: kimbo slice   kimbo slice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kimbo slice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: