Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AA3

Go down 
+3
Zero
Saint
Legionnaire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:44 pm

OOOOOOOH SHIT, GET ME IN SOME OF THAT GERMAN SHIT
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:45 pm

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
check this out:

Quote :
Posted: 2009-09-13, 20:20:34 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes we banned you for now.
With AA3 we have no means at all to research or track down cheaters/hackers. Your game play is extremely suspecious, You constantly go 20-3, 26-2,19-6 ect ect. I dont have a problem with those numbers hell I do that also at times but you do it every round. I have never seen you with a mediocre scoring round. You also seem to get alot of headshots and get around the map to very quickly and it cant be because you have a killer pc setup. I have a killer system also.

Screen Shot are of no value at all now . The new cheats are undetectable.

With that said for now, till we get a handle on the hacking/cheating situation. And some decent CVAR, MD5 scripts for our server, bans are going to accure on our servers.

If you are a clean player I apologize for the ban. But till we get some type of controll of our server or proof that says differently the ban stands.

Did you play AA 2.x if so give us your account names/guid for those accounts.

[-aNti-]Stratcat

Response pending!
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 pm

ok, my response. it was much angrier at first but i slowly calmed down and revised it multiple times and toned it down quite abit. hopefuly this gets my frustration across while simultaneously not bing too much of a douche

Quote :
ok hah, this is half flattering and half insulting.

its flattering cause clearly you think im impossibly good, so thats awesome.
but at the same time youre insulting my integrity. i dont expect you to know that I am an officer and a pilot in the united states air force, or that i have a somewhat 'distinguished' americas army 'career' (how lame is that? :-P ) that began years ago in my first days of college. but that is the case and i certainly dont like to be called a liar, or a cheater, or anything like that, to the point of being falsely banned.

ive been playing AA off and on since early 2003. Quietus, the clan i cofounded, was a TWL INVITE league team that in 2005 was ranked 4th in all of Americas Army after instruments of god, logic, and fight club (if i recall correctly) and won the intermediate league the same year. if yall are a competitive clan at all you would be familiar with these teams although understandably not Quietus.

unfortunately my clan was a fast burner and dissolved shortly thereafter. the competitive players left to form Just Cause Project. the rest of us old friends occasionally pubbed it up together until even that dried out due to loss of interest or other things in life. and to be fair even in our hey day i was a bench warmer, and was half as good as any of the guys i played with or against. and now im not even half as good as i was then, due to years of absence from the game, which is what makes all this kinda funny...

but yeah, i doubt that ill convince you here of otherwise. my AA2 account name was Quietus_Legionnaire. i dont remember how to find GUID numbers, if you refresh my memory and if i have the time and inclination i might go find it. but currently im enjoying my leave but maybe some night, like tonight ill be up late and bored.

and no, i dont have a killer pc set up, i play on a pretty good 15" laptop i purchesed a couple months ago to replace my broken down, 5.5 year old pc. playing from my airbase in Del Rio, tx, however, I did have a killer ping (often in the teens, as aformentioned) on yalls server which did give me quite an advantage, and why i enjoyed yalls server so much. and yes, i do have mediocre rounds all the time, particularly when im playing to kill time while cooking/eating alone or folding laundry or washing dishes or something; or playing in a high ping server. but if i recall, that particular night i was on fire.

anyway, thanks for getting back to me, for awhile there i thought yall were just gonna ignore me with a quiet snub.

hopefully we can eventually get this behind us and ill be permitted back into yalls server. my pride will inhibit me from bending over backwards, but i will do what i can within reason to restore faith in my legitamacy.

Cheers,

Lt Jon-Michael Farino, USAF
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 am

LMAO! I love the Lt-touch in the end. It gives it kind of a "unban me or I'll pull some strings to destroy your server" feel to it.

You are a very nice person, JM. When I got banned for no reason, I'd get a noob account, join their server and tk a clanmember. Man, the hours I spent doing that... Good times.
But if I remember correctly, I started out like you just did. I used to go to the forums and tell them I'm not a cheater blah blah blah.. But it never worked. I believe I did it three times in total and never did they unban me.
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:50 pm

haha, yeah i know, i never got unbanned EVER doing this sort of stuff. sometimes i just like to rant and blow off some steam and flex some muscle, because usually i just kinda lay back in humble anonymity. its fun, and yeah they probably wont unban me but they wont forget me cheers
Back to top Go down
Auctoris

Auctoris

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:47 pm

They probably banned you because you ruined their fun. What do you think? I hope you get to play on your server again one day

flower
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:34 am

Well, if you're always in the background, then they consider that suspicious. Usually hackers don't say a word the whole time they're in a server.. I've learned that whenever I'm playing well, I start taunting people. Saying stuff like (and Matt can back me up here) 'rock the boat'... It doesn't really mean anything, and that probably makes it more annoying if you keep saying it over and over... Or maybe you should use Lauren's famous 'FACE' every time you kill someone. That's always fun to do.
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:54 pm

yeah that probably had a lot to do with it lauren, at least why they wont reinstate me. i mean, i wen on their forum and gave them my real name and eveything, pretty much put my integrity on the line. an actual hacker would never do that. i mean look at loki, when we found out he cheated, he fuckin disappeared like a fart in the wind (except those really heavy, almost wet farts that can just hang there somehow, even in heavy gale force winds).

and now its also a pride thing. that stratcat guy really doesnt want to be wrong, or at least admit it cause how does that make him look? i dont give to shits but some people care so much about their image or other peoples'. its actually part of why humanity is so fucked up in my opinion. but thats for another rant

and again i dont really care THAT much if i get to play in there server or not. I just always have to call Bullshit on these power tripping server moderators, if i have time, like i do now (yeeeaaaa! time is awesome!). i admit, i get a bit of a power trip out of just being my quiet little self, and then someone picks on me and then i blow up in their face
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

hah, now i think im banned from their website/forum. i havent been able to go back, everytime i bring it up windows explorer says its broken. its possible the site has just been down for the past few days, but i guess i really wouldnt put it past them at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Legionnaire wrote:
hah, now i think im banned from their website/forum. i havent been able to go back, everytime i bring it up windows explorer says its broken. its possible the site has just been down for the past few days, but i guess i really wouldnt put it past them at this point.

obviously they hijacked their own site out of fear of your pwnage. take it as a complement and win at a different map i suppose lol.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:14 am

LMAO!! Love it, Matt!
"QUICK, TAKE DOWN THE WEBSITE BEFORE HE COMES BACK AND HE MAKES US ALL BEND OVER!!"

Priceless!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Saint wrote:
LMAO!! Love it, Matt!
"QUICK, TAKE DOWN THE WEBSITE BEFORE HE COMES BACK AND HE MAKES US ALL BEND OVER!!"

Priceless!
What a Face

you know...i think they're in the midst of switching back to a frogger clan...
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Did I miss the Q-is-playing-aa-again trend?

Sad

I just recently got internet again (moved to a new apartment, hectic life problems blah blah) and I have to download x-amount of patches for every game I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:33 am

Well, it was just JM & me who were playing a little more, mainly because he got a little more time on his hands and I was playing AA3 to see what it was like. And YES, YOU MISSED IT! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I'LL NEVER FORGET IT AND YOU MISSED IT! Hehe.

I need a new freaking computer because I can't handle AA3 that well.. But I think I'll start playing again next week. Not a lot like we used to, but a few times a week. So if you want to be at this extra-ordinary event when it's taking place, get Xfire and add me to your list.
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:18 pm

yeah me and saint played a couple times and it was awesome! i was really a huge fan of aa3, very good upgrade.

but unfortunately im getting busy again with more training and ill be living out of a suitcase for the next year, so my AA playing will be few, far between, and unpredicable. but ill get on x-fire when i do! i think my name is QLegionnaire, but i forget for sure. id look but i have to catch a plane!

see ya on the flip side
Back to top Go down
Ghost

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 am

i liked the couple second of it i played till my lack of comp memory made me stop. and then the fail "patcher"whicch i dont feel like downloading a 5th time
Back to top Go down
Ever

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:30 pm

It was disappointing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:34 pm

I think I already have you on my list, Mr. Roberto. I added Legion but I didn't see anyone else's, so... yeah. xfire thread gogo.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:38 pm

I think there's one in the private section...
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Oh shi <.<
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 am

JOSH!! MARK!! How are you dudes doing? Good hearing from you again.

AA3 is not a bad game though, guys. Sure, the first version had more bugs than all the versions of AA2 combined. And that means something, because we've exploited so many of those bugs. The only problem now, is the problem I was originally certain of that it was gonna happen, are the hackers. Can you say 2.4? :-)
Back to top Go down
Ghost

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Lol..yea thats bound to happen. Im doing good. But my comps dieing. Motherboard is going. Turns off on me. and sometimes i turn my comp on and it looses the date and time. im pretty sure the the motherboard. But if it was running better. ide probably be playing
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 am

Ghost wrote:
Turns off on me.
I read this as "turns me off."

To which I thought I could relate right after reading.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:27 am

Ok, then tell us what turns you back on...
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Honestly?

Goggles.

They are the sexiest thing since the penis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AA3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA3   AA3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AA3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Gaming Entertainment-
Jump to: