Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're in the "Historical Record"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Auctoris

Auctoris

We're in the "Historical Record" Empty
PostSubject: We're in the "Historical Record"   We're in the "Historical Record" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:34 pm

http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showthread.asp?forumid=388&threadid=442222

I like that Quietus will go down in Online Gaming history in a chart of Winners. It's like we've done something in life that is permanent and even though it might be in a lame way, it's still permanent.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: We're in the "Historical Record"   We're in the "Historical Record" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Wow, has it really been 5 years already? Freaky! And we're awesome!

What I really wonder about is how Lauren found this... You just don't strike me as the person who's still wandering around the AA forums...
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Auctoris

Auctoris

PostSubject: Re: We're in the "Historical Record"   We're in the "Historical Record" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:22 am

I needed to double-check the title of the competition. I put Quietus on my resume, per a recommendation because it turns out that for some jobs starting an "organization" is good business material.

Don't Judge Me.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: We're in the "Historical Record"   We're in the "Historical Record" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:44 am

Also put on your resume that you met me during that period. That always seems to impress people...

I think it's awesome that we're in the TWL history books. But I still can't believe how long ago that was... They're also opening a ladder for AA3. Anyone wants to play competitive AA again? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: We're in the "Historical Record"   We're in the "Historical Record" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 pm

ive been playing aa3 off and on for the last month or so. ive gotten pretty good, enough so t render some cheat accusations again :-D i pretty much only play impact, and very rarely some pipeline. but yeah, now that im done with pilot training, i will have some time for the next couple months to perhaps dabble in competitive AA3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: We're in the "Historical Record"   We're in the "Historical Record" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:12 pm

ps thats awesome that were in the history books Very Happy nice find lauren
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: We're in the "Historical Record"   We're in the "Historical Record" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:26 pm

that is awesome! you know even if i wanted to leave you guys it would come back to me...today in my teaching class we were having fun with vocabulary (OMG i haven't had this much fun in school since...elementary?) and my word was quietus. we had to find a partner with the definition and i was all cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're in the "Historical Record"   We're in the "Historical Record" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're in the "Historical Record"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Open Forum-
Jump to: