Quietus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietus Forum

An America's Army Brotherhood, Mostly!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signatures Through The Ages...

Go down 
+7
Zero
Ikarus
Rusty05
Auctoris
Ever
Legionnaire
Saint
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

Signatures Through The Ages... Empty
PostSubject: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Going through my photobucket account, I found about all the signatures I made for everyone here... I mainly loved how I could see myself evolving from those old sigs to the newer ones...

I'll just post a bunch of them:

A sig of mine that I had in the proboards forum:
Signatures Through The Ages... Saint_Sig

What happened to these 2 guys?
Signatures Through The Ages... Sig1

Signatures Through The Ages... Sig-GIF-Car32noweb

Some stuff I tried to make for our TWL page:
Signatures Through The Ages... Sig_Q_copy

Signatures Through The Ages... Twl_q1

Man, this one just plain sucks (but Gun wanted one with that chick in it):
Signatures Through The Ages... Gun

This is where my sigs got a little better:

Signatures Through The Ages... AGWAR

Signatures Through The Ages... Zero-gif-256

Signatures Through The Ages... Squeaky_jpg

Signatures Through The Ages... Auctoris_purple_jpg

Signatures Through The Ages... Gun_blood_sig_jpg

Signatures Through The Ages... Ghost_jpg

Signatures Through The Ages... Gladiator_jpg

Signatures Through The Ages... Tniassig

Who remembers when I spent that evening making these fake sigs to make fun of the Unitas signatures... I feel like I did an excellent job copying them...

Signatures Through The Ages... Unitas_Auctoris

Signatures Through The Ages... Unitas_Gladiator

Signatures Through The Ages... Unitas_Ikarus_jpg

Signatures Through The Ages... UNITAS

And some more regular signatures to end this post:

Signatures Through The Ages... Marinesigwborder

Signatures Through The Ages... Unicorn-with-Rain-small

Signatures Through The Ages... Legionnairesig

Signatures Through The Ages... MotoXersig8

Signatures Through The Ages... Scorpionsig

Signatures Through The Ages... GorillazVector

Signatures Through The Ages... Boobiessig

Signatures Through The Ages... Nightmaresig3

Signatures Through The Ages... Saintdreamwithinadream

Signatures Through The Ages... Marinesignodouble2

Signatures Through The Ages... IkarusChunLi

Signatures Through The Ages... Signature

Signatures Through The Ages... CarnagevsVenomz

Well, I still have some more.. But I have the feeling I'm posting too many at once. :-)
I still have most sigs I ever made for all of you, so if anyone wants one back that I didn't post, just ask...
Back to top Go down
https://quietus.forumotion.com
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 pm

haha, i forgot about those fake unitas ones. the unitas auctoris one is awesome. id also forgotten about alot of those people. sanguinarius was a really cool guy. sometimes i wonder what some of those peeps are up to
Back to top Go down
Ever

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 pm

I miss seaner
Back to top Go down
Auctoris

Auctoris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 am

yay. again. So happy. I like my unitas sig.
Back to top Go down
Rusty05

Rusty05

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Wow, oldschool man, very nice i never thought u woulda kept all those.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:36 am

Well, they were all still in my Photobucket account. I never cleaned that up and just kept uploading everything there to put it on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:02 pm

I was surprised to discover I still remember my photobucket login. Was able to find my old sig...see below. I also discovered various pictures documenting how "unusual" I used to be. I was very pleased to see numerous photos of Kylie nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:21 pm

i can't believe i missed this. i still think cocktoris when i see lauren's name.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Liability
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Ikarus wrote:
I was surprised to discover I still remember my photobucket login. Was able to find my old sig...see below. I also discovered various pictures documenting how "unusual" I used to be. I was very pleased to see numerous photos of Kylie nonetheless.

do you remember being fawking pwned?

Signatures Through The Ages... Falcon
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:58 pm

haha, awesome.

aaron your old sig isnt showing up, although im almost afraid to see which one it is! totally spies and phoenix were your go to themes if i recall lol
Back to top Go down
Epicurean

Epicurean

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:21 am

Iky prolly needs to change his profile settings. All the cool kids are doing it, Iky!
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:35 am

IS it working now?
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:37 am

Sweet, now I just need an avatar. Unfortunately I'm not as oobsessed with Kylie Minogue as I once was, so I have many options now.
Back to top Go down
PHASMA

PHASMA

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 am

Sooo uh, Saint.... You feel like flexing your creative muscle for a Phasma sig? I always did my own before, but all my drafts & everything are not available. I don't even think this Tyrannosaurus-Dex has room for Photoshop. Unless there's a way to get to the old forum. Then I could maybe recover my pics via the links? If ya want, no hurry or worry. I think I'm gonna stretch out my spammies around your nice new forums anyway Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ikarus

Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:02 pm

I decided to go with Emma Frost. You all know I love Jean, but sometimes you've just got to let the dead go. Notice how her bare skin makes the "X" for X-men. This would make a good Unitas sig...except her body would replace the "X". I sure would like to earn that X. BAM!
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Founds this on the old forums, Jason:

Signatures Through The Ages... Firesig07

cheers
Back to top Go down
Medicus

Medicus

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Ikarus wrote:
I decided to go with Emma Frost. You all know I love Jean, but sometimes you've just got to let the dead go. Notice how her bare skin makes the "X" for X-men. This would make a good Unitas sig...except her body would replace the "X". I sure would like to earn that X. BAM!

I agree, I would like her to be my "x" .
Back to top Go down
http://teamunitas.com
bwill

bwill

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 pm

I remember signatures!!

If I remember correctly, Saint was pretty sick at making them.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Caretaker
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:43 am

Medicus wrote:
Ikarus wrote:

I agree, I would like her to be my "x" .

I think we need to have a poll about who deserves the comic book girl's "X" the most...

bwill wrote:
I remember signatures!!

If I remember correctly, Saint was pretty sick at making them.

Hey Bill-To-Tha-W! Good hearing from you. I rock!
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire

Legionnaire

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Medicus! hey man, longtime! nice to see you drop in :-) are you playing AA3? ive played it a bit with saint when i had time and i liked it a lot! i disagree with all the old naysayers who dont like it! theyre just afraid of change...

bwill, good to see ya again! unfortunately the forums arent as exciting as they used to be, but still nice to visit from time to time :-)
and i know youve been too busy for aa3, but maybe after you graduate ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signatures Through The Ages...   Signatures Through The Ages... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signatures Through The Ages...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quietus Forum :: Digital Imagery-
Jump to: